Brad Ngata is the Jesus of hair. I’m not trying to be disrespectful to religious folk but this man is an actual miracle worker. He can turn fine, limp, dull hair into a full, glossy, wild and energetic mane. If I was hair I would want to be in Brad’s hands for sure.
Rosemount Australian Fashion Week was a busy time for Brad and his team. He created looks for Gail Sorronda and Gail Elliott (I see a pattern here). The one I am bringing you today is the full, voluminous boho mane from the Gail Elliot Little Joe Woman show.
Relaxed, messy, lived-in, unpretentious. The way you wish you would look like when you just wake up, in HIS arms.
How to achieve the look
1. Use Brad’s double-moussing technique – apply mousse, blast the hair completely dry and repeat. This way you get raw texture and natural body.
2. Layer L’Oréal Professionnel Techni.art Full Volume Extra mousse through the roots to ends.
3. Part front section in the middle and blow dry forward
4. Using hot irons, wrap sections around the barrel and pull through the hair to achieve a soft wave – leave ends out for a natural look.
5. Spray a little L’Oreal Professionnel Play Ball Beach Fizz to add some extra texture and add volume at the crown.
6. Brush through lightly to add a slight frizz and finish with L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium Lumière Extreme Hold Professional Hairspray 4 to hold.
Little Joe Woman images courtesy of Jesse O’Brien for L’Oreal Professionnel