On Thursday evening Mei + Picchi hosted the Assiere.com launch and lingerie show. Styled by Tanja Mrnjaus and her team at ID Couture, the event featured glorious lingerie and fine jewellery combinations that delighted and inspired.
The guest list included Brisbane fashion industry’s who’s who – MBFF legend Liz Golding, IG’ZIST Fashion Marketing‘s Kavita Singh, Subfusco‘s Josh Scacheri, Elisha Casagrande Stylist as well as many fashion bloggers including:
- Dana K from Blushfully
- Alice from Food, Fashion & Beauty Wonderland
- Elsa Picone from Brisbane Fashion
- Katie Robke from Be Inspired
- Hazel Suarez from Fashion Youth Culture
The Assiere.com range is sensual and beautiful. I’m looking forward to their upcoming pop up store where I get to try these pieces on.
Pop up store information
- Thursday, 10th Nov – 12pm – 6pm
- Friday, 11th Nov – 9am – 9pm
- Saturday, 12th Nov – 10am – 6pm
- Sunday, 13th Nov – 10am – 4pm
- TCB Centre, Fortitude Valley (Just next to the Optus store)
- Lascivious, Electric-Ibiza, Zinke Intimates, Kornelia’s Kloset, Bordelle, Marika Vera, Mimi Holiday, and Princesse Tam Tam
- Credit Card and Cash accepted